Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE INDIA
PappyJoe RCM Module facilitates Healthcare Professionals to add and track patients, schedule patient appointments and send appointment reminders, submit insurance claims electronically, Claim reimbursements, Resubmission of Claims and generate reports for Management and staff. PappyJoe helps to maintain large sets of data of patient related information such as: Lists of ICD Codes, CPT Codes, Drugs with price list, and is compatible with requirements of Insurance providers in UAE and Middle Eastern Markets.
By using PappyJoe’s Revenue Cycle Management Software; Claim Denials can be minimized and Re-Submissions can be done efficiently; there by maximizing the Clinic Revenue.
PappyJoe’s Revenue Cycle Management Clinic Software helps Medical Coders to work efficiently hand in hand with Clinics and there by maximizing the Claim Approvals and the Clinic Revenue. By providing efficient Ageing Report; PappyJoe helps the Doctors to reduce the Collection Days and improve the Clinic Cash flow by multifold.
PappyJoe RCM has an Integrated Inventory Management Module to keep track the stock of medicines and Disposables and helps you keep the optimum level of stock thus avoiding excess inventory stock.
Simple Appointment Fixing
- Simplified Design to make appointments fast; in simple steps.
- Keep your consulting schedule organized and simple.
- Option to display daily, weekly and monthly appointments.
- Reschedule appointment timings easily; with a single drag.
- Send SMS regarding appointments and schedule changes to patients.
- Option to maintain separate calendars for individual doctors.
- Improve medical practice management by increasing efficiency and save time.
- Create, maintain and retrieve patient’s details like complaints, observations, investigations, diagnoses and clinical notes.
- Record Treatments and Prescriptions; provision for taking print outs.
- Generate Invoices and record receipts.
- Upload photographs, X-rays and other files that make easy comparison of the progress of treatment.
- Fast and straightforward Billing/ Invoicing.
- Pre-set price list and just click to select each items.
- Raise bills of Treatments, Prescriptions and items issues in simple steps.
- Email bills and reminders to track due payments.
- Enter advance and partial payments.
- Get Medical Coders to access the System and efficiently do the Medical coding for better Claim Approval.
- Submit e Claims with few simple mouse clicks.
- Submit Claims for Re Submission.
- Reduce the Collection Days Outstanding by taking Aging Reports and submitting the Claims accordingly.
Robust Inventory Management
- Helps you visualize complete details of inventory such as Reorder level, Expiry date, and Total quantity of a product etc.
- Manage in-house prescription dispensing and also inventory of in-house medications and other healthcare supplies.
Efficient e Claim Submission and Re submission and Efficient Reports
- Want to know How many Consultations, Treatments, Prescriptions You do on a Daily, Monthly, Yearly basis.
- Daily Reports to balance Your cash flow.
- Want to know what treatments you’ve given to your patients and how much you’ve charged them! Ask and you’ll get it in a second.
- Examine, review, analyze, and summarize reports on Appointments, Expenses etc., on a daily periodic basis.
- 360 degree analysis possible through reports.
- Enhance productivity through continuous monitoring of reports.
- If you are using a Smart phone we’ve a smart application for you. Just download PappyJoe app and you have access to your clinic software.
- Add patients and book appointments through the mobile.
- Easy synchronization features.
CONNECT WITH PATIENTS
- Generate more referrals by keeping a healthy relationship with your patients through e-mails and SMS.
- Know your clients better and deepen your relationships and see how they will help you grow.
- Define users and set privileges for each user. Different types of access rights may be given to every User Role.
- Can deny a user certain privileges as per his designation/responsibilities.